Health and safety measures for preventing COVID-19 on set
At CREW IN MOTION we are concerned about ensuring that we keep every production as safe as possible for all of our workers and clients. Since March, when the pandemic reached its peak in Spain, we developed a series of safety rules and recommendations for the prevention of COVID-19 while shooting.
Here are our main measures and recommendations that are always present on set and we encourage you to do the same in every production you assist to:
- Maintaining adequate hygienic measures and social distancing from each other when possible.
- Avoiding face-to-face meetings and providing virtual meeting rooms on Zoom. If this is not possible, meetings will be held in a well ventilated facility, with 2m distance between each person and with mandatory face mask on.
- We encourage our crew to always use private means of transportation such as cars, motorcycles and cabs, and of course environmentally friendly ones such as bicycles and electric scooters.
- Specific training on disinfection and cleaning protocols and information regarding the risk of COVID-19, rules of action, established protection and prevention measures, use of personal protective equipment.
- Placement of signs, posters, as well as any other safety recommendation on set according to each project.
- We schedule our crew for COVID-19 testing when available and authorized by the competent authorities. These tests shall be performed upon medical prescription and following the medical protocol to be determined.
- Daily temperature checks on set.